KYRIO™ TEST DIGITAL CERTIFICATE USAGE AGREEMENT
THE USE OF KYRIO TEST DIGITAL CERTIFICATES (“TEST CERTS”) IS GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE TEST CERTS SERVES AS AGREEMENT TO THESE AGREEMENT TERMS. THE USE OF “YOU” OR “YOUR” APPLIES TO BOTH THE INDIVIDUAL USER AND ANY ENTITY THAT IS USING THE TEST CERTS.
1. Kyrio makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, utility or non-infringement of Test Certs or any related documentation.
2. WARRANTY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: THE TEST CERTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” KYRIO DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INFRINGEMENT. KYRIO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY CHANGES MADE IN THE OPERATING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPUTER HARDWARE OR OPERATING SYSTEMS CAUSED BY THE INSTALLATION OR INTERACTION OF YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT WITH THE TEST CERTS.
KYRIO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TEST CERTS WILL OPERATE FREE FROM ERROR.
USE OF THE TEST CERTS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: The Test Certs are provided without cost and may contain defects or deficiencies that Kyrio will not or cannot correct. Kyrio is under no obligation to correct any defects in the Test Certs. You agree to hold Kyrio harmless for any claims arising from or related to the use of the Test Certs.
4. DAMAGES: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: In no event shall Kyrio be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Test Certs or the information contained therein, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Test Certs, whether in a contract or tort action, including negligence, even if Kyrio has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. TERM: This license shall be valid until terminated. You may terminate it by destroying the Test Certs. This Agreement will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. You agree, upon such termination, to or destroy, all of the Test Certs and documentation. Kyrio may terminate this license in the event of your material breach of its terms and conditions.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern this
Agreement. Any dispute that cannot be
resolved by the parties hereto shall be resolved by binding arbitration in
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement you may contact Kyrio through its website: www.kyrio.com.